Saturday, January 20, 2007
What Am I addicted To?
I got this idea from Beth below:

Blind as a Bat: addiction 101
It changes every week. Really. I kid you not. One week it will be one thing, and the next, it will be another. It's really a good thing I am not addicted to drugs, or I'll be dead right now. Dead.

1. Procrastination.
What can I say? I am addicted to procrastination forever! It's only surpassed by my addiction to...

2. Books
I cannot live without books. In fact, if I can only have two meals in the world, I'd spend 1.75 of it on books and only eat a the last 4th. If that makes sense.

3. Thong
Under wears. Yep. I have two hundred something pairs from Victoria's Secrets. Most of it unworn, because they're XS-M. I refuse to buy large, and right now, my buns are L. I am not throwing them away either because I am planning to wear them again, just as soon as my baby fat wears off.

4. Babies
I must be addicted to babies. I have 5 of them! Five!

5. Vanilla Ice cream
Which totally doesn't explain why I have a chocolate flavored Frosty from Wendys right now.

These are the things I am addicted to. I am probably leaving something out, but it's two thirty in the morning!

Labels:

 
posted by Czarina at 1:01 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: