Thursday, January 11, 2007
Not so Nervous
I am not so nervous today. I can see that we have money to pay most of the bills. I hate having credit card bills.

I would really, really love to save more than enough to get a new house in a different area. I'd like to liquadate these extra residences which does nothing for me.

Would it make me a bad person if I do not want to live near any relatives at all? Would that be so bad?

I do not believe anyone at all when they say they can stay on budget and use credit card at the same time. I don't think it's possible.

I'd really want to win the lottery. You know why? To pay off my debts, and to have savings for my kids when they're grown.

I'd like to win at least 20 million. I wonder how one goes about winning the lottery. I know it can happen. There's one winner every month. It might as well be me.

Labels:

 
posted by Czarina at 12:25 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At Thursday, January 11, 2007 at 12:50:00 PM PST, Blogger flea

    ugh! i totally agree with you i hate, HATE having credit card debt i think it's quite possibly the wurst thing ever, it's this evil black cloud that you constantly have hanging over your head...i'm hoping and praying for the lotto too

     
  • At Thursday, January 11, 2007 at 3:45:00 PM PST, Blogger Czarina

    It's like a one-way straight to hell. Might as well start giving your saving account number to any strangers who'll listen.

    It's likely, you'll end up with more money in the bank than when you start using credit card.