Thursday, January 11, 2007
All The Angry People
Hum a tune in your head to "All the Lonely People" except it's not as pleasant.

I noticed that I dislike being around angry people. I cannot stand it when I am the angry one. Not even for love will I put up being around an angry person. Really. If that makes me shallow, then paint me!

I think I mentioned below when I "forgot" myself and didn't agree on any point my husband made simply because he's making them. To me, they sound lame and stupid. Why should I even pretend to agree when I don't feel like it. So I didn't. He went on an angry tirade for 30 minutes. I cannot go anywhere since we were all trapped in the car.

Note to self. Limit tirade in space where victims can ran away without killing themselves. I was sitting there listening to an angry discourse on why things should go my husband's way. OK. I can understand a little discussion about it. Just don't expect a landslide win when there's so solid arguments backing your position except that you feel strongly about it.

It was unpleasant. I was considering opening my door and jumping out. I considered it for about 5 minutes, and decided not to because after all, we have these lovely, smart, intelligent, beautiful kids which needed both of us around. I kid you not. All our kids are Honor student/Deans list. Besides, my husband only gets angry two to three times a year. I'm spoiled that way. I want pleasant all the time!

Truly, I like it much better when no one gets angry. If they are, please contain yourself until we get to an open space.

It's not a contest. All of us gets angry, just don't pound on the hapless victim in the vicinity.

Labels:

 
posted by Czarina at 3:46 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At Thursday, January 11, 2007 at 4:56:00 PM PST, Blogger Angel

    uh, your husband only gets angry 2-3 times a YEAR?!?!?! How'd you manage to snag him, and does he have a brother?! god, If I only got angry that many times a year....but then I would probably just be burying it deep down inside and I would explode on someone!

    thanks for stopping by my blog...how did you find me?