Tuesday, January 16, 2007
On Buying Fashions
I was thinking about fashions today because I was at Target. It's really too bad I am size 12-16 because there are beautiful clothes for smaller size in the clearance section.

I never really care much whether my clothes are top of the line or expensive. I just want them comfortable and to look great when I wear them. I was browsing first at the kids section. I found several long pants for my baby at 2.50 each. It's great quality. Used to be 20 bucks. I got some pajama bottoms for my older boy...coz it was only 3.74 for two.

I am a bargain hunter. My kids look wonderful, but I hardly pay full price for the clothes. It seem ridiculous to not buy from the clearance when the clothes there are perfectly wonderful.

I bought a jacket for less than 10 dollars, a pants for less than 7, and they all look fine. I have a feeling that were I to become a millionaire, I'd still be rifling through clearance section of Target and Wal-Mart.

Labels:

 
posted by Czarina at 11:30 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At Thursday, January 18, 2007 at 11:33:00 PM PST, Blogger Angel

    Oh girl...I would SO be shopping at Walmart if I won the lottery! I NEVER pay full price for anything...mainly cuz I can't afford to, but still ..;)

    I am loving this blog...I think we must be "bitch mates" or something stupid like that, cuz I swear it's my voice I hear when I am reading!!