Wednesday, January 17, 2007
This Is Fucking Bull Shit
A house with a lot of kids will get dirty. When there is no cleaning help, or any other paid minions, it's expective, though unspoken that The Little Wife will clean up.

I am cleaning up tonight. I got a broom and swept the floors filled with spilled food, and other things children will messed up a house with. I waited as long as I could stand it. Then I started cleaning.

In the middle of sweeping and picking up the messes, my husband wanted to tell me something. IN the FUCKING middle of sweeping the floor. I was in a hurry not to scatter all the dirt again because I have a crawling baby too. So, I couldn't pay attention to him WHILE. I. WAS. FUCKING. SWEEPING. THE FUCKING. BLOODY. FLOOR.

So he flounced away, crumpling the paper instead of just waiting 4 FUCKING SHITTY minutes so I could listen. Then I get the third degree because I wan't to finished cleaning up by vacuuming the bedroom floor which happens to be the location of HIS royal ass-tardness.
I just want to tell you dear husbands out there. When your wife is cleaning your house with the mess your kids scattered on the floor, have the decency to let her finished before you take offense because she is not FUCKING listening right then.
If you don't want a wife who cleans, then fuck off! Don't get married. In fact, better yet, clean the mess up yourself instead of waiting for me to do it.

Fucktards!

Labels:

 
posted by Czarina at 6:19 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At Thursday, January 18, 2007 at 11:30:00 PM PST, Blogger Angel

    ouch!!! I hope he stayed outa your way!

    Why is it like that, anyway? I've been sick for about 3 days..the sink was full of dishes, there wasn't a clean plate anywhere in the whole house, big gobs of dog hair floating all over the place, and empty toilet paper rolls all over the floor in the bathroom! HELLO?!?!!? Clean up! It's not just the Mom's job! God, that makes me mad......