Friday, January 05, 2007
Entry 2 - Exasperated
ex·as·per·ate
transitive verb
a : to excite the anger of : ENRAGE
b : to cause irritation or annoyance to
2 obsolete : to make more grievous : AGGRAVATE

synonym see IRRITATE
So, on discussing financial issues with my husband, Czar, he'll say that we're doing much better last month. Why, that's about 15 grand of income.

I'd say, that's true. But the previous months of not having that much income, and having the same spending rate catches up. Just because we have more income this month doesn't erase the debts of the previous months.

I just feel like I am talking to one of my kids sometimes. Czar has selective hearing thing going on. Or is it selective understanding?

It's probably all my fault anyway for being so capable and super-woman I do everything my self.

I need to give myself enough time to articulate myself. I really needed to. I figure once it's out, I wouldn't have to have it pestering inside of me.

I am always afraid I am going to die early of stress and worry. I'm only in my 30s, not ready to die yet.

Labels:

 
posted by Czarina at 12:16 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At Friday, January 5, 2007 at 6:53:00 AM PST, Blogger PJ

    Cangrats on your new blog...intriquing. Thanks for the comment- I did stay a week. Other than it didn't get above 23 degrees-it was wonderful. It's SO peaceful! Here's to a new year to you! Best of luck to your money goals!